We’re catering for the Night Nation Run tonight at Town Point Park. Stop by our tent and say hello!
#NightNationRun #TownPointPark #DowntownNorfolk #catering #pizza #norfolk #norfolkva #ghenteats #cogans #cogansnorth #coganspizza #pizzajoint #pizzatime #pizzalover #whowantspizza #pizzaforlife #norfolkpizza
Night Nation Run
Saturday, August 10
Road closures will begin at 6:30pm on:
- Northbound and southbound Boush Street to Martin’s Lane
- Eastbound Waterside Drive from Martins Lane to Water Street
- Eastbound and westbound Water Street from St. Paul’s to East Main Street
All roads will reopen no later than 9:30pm.
- Start time is 8pm
- Begins in Town Point Park at the center gate
- Participants will proceed east then north on southbound Boush Street to Charlotte Street
- Make a U-turn and proceed south on northbound Boush Street to Waterside Drive at Martins Lane
- Cross from westbound Waterside Drive to eastbound Waterside Drive at Martins Lane and proceed east to Water Street
- Proceed east on Water Street to East Main Street
- Make a U-turn and proceed west on the sidewalk to the Elizabeth River Trail
- Turn left on the Elizabeth River Trail behind Dominion Tower, The Sheraton and Waterside District
- Proceed along the waterfront and finish inside Town Point Park
Click here for the Night Nation Run route map.
Parking will be removed from approximately 6:30pm-10pm on eastbound Waterside Drive.