Get your Hogs For Hope tickets now at HANKSFILLINGSTATION.COM. Want to know more about Hope House Foundation and Hogs For Hope?
- What is Hogs For Hope? Can you tell us what the event is all about?
Hogs For Hope is a unique fundraiser that benefits the Hope House Foundation and its efforts to support people with intellectual and physical disabilities. The event is held every New Year’s Day at noon at Hank’s. We are now in our 10th year of celebrating and supporting Hope House Foundation with an all-you-can-eat pig pickin’ and oyster roast, along with live music in our backyard around the firepits. This year we have added a Blood Mary Bar to the delight of New Year’s Day celebrators.
- Is there an admission ticket price for Hogs For Hope? What is included in the admission ticket and how much does it cost?
Admission tickets are $50 per person, again supporting Hope House Foundation, and include the all-you-can-eat menu and limited drinks from the Bloody Mary Bar.
- Where can people get admission tickets for Hogs For Hope?
You can get tickets by clicking the big orange button at HANKSFILLINGSTATION.COM. Tickets will be available online until New Year’s Day morning, and then will be available at the door on event day, New Year’s Day.
- What if a family member or friend does not want the all-you-can-eat but would still like to attend?
Everyone is welcome at Hank’s on New Year’s Day. Our full menu of backyard-smoked meats, sandwiches, and desserts is available for purchase, along with the best bourbon selection in Norfolk. The team from Hope House Foundation will also be available to receive donations to support their mission.
- Where is the Hogs For Hope event and what time is it being held?
Every New Year’s Day Hogs For Hope is held at Hank’s Filling Station. We are located at 4301 Colley Avenue in the North Colley area of Norfolk next door to Cogans Pizza North and near Old Dominion University. The event starts at noon.